Calm your nerves with mindful breathing. Mindful breathing helps you to slow your racing mind and reconnect with yourself.
Be in the present moment.
Mindfulness meditation has been shown in clinical trials to reduce chronic pain by 57 percent. It is prescibed by many hospitals and pain clinics to help patiences with diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, heart disease and more...
Meditation helps you to focus & concentrate, working memory capacity while simultaneously reducing the occurrence of distracting thoughts.
Let's be honest... feeling loss, isolated, anxiety, anxious, are pretty common with all that's going on in the world. However, meditation teaches us just how important it is to regularly activate the body's natural "relaxation response" training our minds so that stress responses simply can't take over. Meditation helps maintain our mental/emotional health and general well-being.
How Do I Meditate
1. Find a quiet place.
2. Sit down with your legs crossed, lay down or sit straight in a chair.
3. Close your eyes
4. Inhale deeply & Exhale completely
5. Silently repeat a calming word, thought or phrase to prevent distracting thoughts
6. Allow your mind, body and spirit to relax
7. Start with about 3 minutes every morning or before bed and you will be amazed by the results you'll accumulate through your everyday practice.
Enjoy and trust the process.
Ms. Diamond (Life & Health Coach)